Saturday, January 24, 2015

Asking for Jesus to Come Into Your Life - The Sinner's Prayer

You have to ask to be in the kingdom.  It is a personal choice made or not made by each person.  This is an example of a prayer you can use if you have never asked Jesus to be your Savior.  The greatest gift is the gift of salvation and everlasting life.  A sense of urgency exists.  Don't put off this decision made by the heart.
 
The Sinner's Prayer
 
Dear God,  I know that I am a sinner. I know that you sent Jesus to be my Savior, and that He died on the cross to take the punishment for my sins.  Please forgive me of all my sins, and help me avoid sinning again. I believe that your son, Jesus Christ died for my sins, was resurrected from the dead, is alive, and hears my prayer. I invite Jesus to become the Lord of my life, to rule and reign in my heart from this day forward.  Please send the Holy Spirit to come into my life and change me. Please help me to follow you for the rest of my life. Thank you for saving me and taking me to heaven when I die.  In Jesus’ Name, Amen.
 
IMPORTANT:  Before praying any prayers on this helpful site, please make sure you are "saved" by saying the Sinner's Prayer first.  See Articles and Prayers.  This site will help with health and happiness in the life of a believer. Click here:
 
Jubilee Resources

No comments:

Post a Comment