Sunday, January 18, 2015

Like a Little Child - Come to Him

 Many times, it seems that I want to pray with my head instead of my heart.  I have discovered if I come to Jesus in a humble manner and submit myself to him and his will, he answers.  Sometimes it is best to put aside the burdens of life.  To not focus on what is happening in the mind.  Just be with him from your heart and see what happens for you and your loved ones.  Little children find their security, strength and simplicity of life in their parents.  It is easy for them to have faith in their heavenly Father who brings us all our security, strength and peace.  Let Jesus enter your heart and live in you and with you.  Receive him.
 

Mark 10 - The Little Children and Jesus

13 People were bringing little children to Jesus for him to place his hands on them, but the disciples rebuked them. 14 When Jesus saw this, he was indignant. He said to them, “Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of God belongs to such as these. 15 Truly I tell you, anyone who will not receive the kingdom of God like a little child will never enter it.” 16 And he took the children in his arms, placed his hands on them and blessed them.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment