Friday, January 9, 2015

Fear

Fear.  It has left me.  And fear can leave you too. Fear is one of Satan’s greatest weapons because fear is the opposite of having faith.  Fear can be paralyzing and can keep a person bound.  A person who feels unloved or rejected may have a great deal of fear. Abaddon (Hebrew) or Apollyon (Greek) is the ruling spirit of fear-Destroyer (Revelation 9:11).  These spirits torment and can represent Scorpions. Having fear can keep you from being fully free.  I lived a lot of times afraid.  I was afraid of rejection.  I was afraid of being left out.  I was afraid of dying or being hurt.  I was afraid of being left alone, ridiculed or mocked.  I was afraid of failing. I was afraid of not being good enough. I was afraid that I didn’t matter.  I was always looking from the outside in. Now I am on the inside looking out.  It is a wondrous feeling to not have fear.  I am not afraid.  Death has lost its sting.   I can stand my ground in the knowledge of the truth.  The truth is that was how I saw me, not how others saw me. You have to find your identity in Christ and understand how he sees you.  Now, I know that I will be ok.  That I am ok.   That I have been ok, but just didn’t know it at the time.  It’s your choice whether you are afraid, decide not to worry or be anxious.  Those thoughts of fear do not come from God.   He is not the author of them. Cast your cares on him.  He is right there with you, right now, waiting.
 
“In the name of Jesus, by the authority given to me as a believer, I confess that I have felt fear-fear of man, fear of rejection, fear of death, fear of trauma, childhood fears.  I ask for your forgiveness, forgive myself, forgive you Lord Jesus if I have ever blamed you, forgive x for these fears. I also forgive my ancestors for any inherited fears on both my Mother’s and Father’s side back to Adam.  I ask you to forgive them and them to forgive themselves and forgive those who hurt them. I repent, renounce these sins and rebuke fear.  I ask for your blessings; including faith, healing and deliverance. I bind all spirits and their functions and separate them from the rest.  I call up the head, and bind all others to the head.  I cast them now to the pit in Jesus name. Jesus, I ask you to fill these places with the Holy Spirit, put everything back into perfect order, cover these sins with the shed blood of Jesus.  I ask you to heal me in Jesus name. Amen.”
Isaiah 41
I took you from the ends of the earth,
    from its farthest corners I called you.
I said, ‘You are my servant’;
    I have chosen you and have not rejected you.
10 So do not fear, for I am with you;
    do not be dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you and help you;
    I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.
11 “All who rage against you
    will surely be ashamed and disgraced;
those who oppose you
    will be as nothing and perish.
12 Though you search for your enemies,
    you will not find them.
Those who wage war against you
    will be as nothing at all.
13 For I am the
Lord your God
    who takes hold of your right hand
and says to you, Do not fear;
    I will help you.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment